Matt Bomer and Ryan Kwanten on V-MAN!



Matt Bomer is heralded as one of Hollywood’s five hottest men in VMAN’s upcoming issue #18, on stands April 20th.

“My role model is Paul Newman,” the 32-year-old White Collar hunk shares. “For me, he embodied what it means to be successful at this. You can believe him as the romantic leading man, or he can be Cool Hand Luke—he can have the grit. I like characters who aren’t perfect, that’s what’s fun for me to play as an actor: the imperfections, the shadows.”

FYI: Matt is wearing a Gucci suit, Boss Black sweater and Shamballa Jewels bracelets.





True Blood star Ryan Kwanten heats up the pages of VMAN’s upcoming issue #18, on stands April 20th.

Here’s what the 33-year-old Aussie actor tells writer T. Cole Rachel:

On knowing a thing or two about jobs requiring shirtlessness before True Blood: “People back home knew me because I’d done a soap opera there for a few years. After that job ended, I came to the States for what was supposed to be a five-day holiday. I basically never left.”

On his character Jason Stackhouse being so far removed from his own personality: “I’m a pretty down-to-earth, private kind of guy. And this character is so impulsive, so lacking of any forethought or any kind of willpower. It’s great to be constantly required to throw all caution to the wind and play someone so wild.”

On season 3 of True Blood having lots of surprises: “They never rest on their laurels when it comes to figuring out new ways to shock people. (laughs) Every time we get a new script we all just sort of sit around in awe. It’s like, Are we really going to make this? Honestly, I’m just as shocked and surprised as everyone else who watches the show.”

FYI: Ryan is wearing a shirt and pants, both by Salvatore Ferragamo.




Share this post!

Bookmark and Share